Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/20 18:24:32 UTC

export control documentation/recording

Mentors

Per guidance found here:

http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html

If appropriate can one of you please take the following JIRA ticket (it
requires specific karma that appears reserved for TLP Chairs):

Within the ticket I have provided what I believe is the correct XML block
necessary to add to the '
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site/trunk/content/licenses/exports/index.page/eccnmatrix.xml'
file.

I've already added and updated a README which will show up in our
distribution to include the required crypto/export notification.

The final remaining step then I believe is this:

http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html#notify

Is that something one of us can do or does that also require karma we're
not likely to have at this stage?

If I have any of this wrong please advise.

Thanks
Joe

Re: export control documentation/recording

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks drew!

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@apache.org>.
Joe,

>From what I can tell from looking at a couple other incubator projects, it
appears that the project PMC members are more than welcome to send in the
TSU notification.

For your convenience, I'll send you the output rendered by the
bisnotice.xsl off-list.

Drew

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@apache.org>.
Joe,