Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rob Schroder <ro...@manilla.com> on 2011/01/19 20:18:12 UTC

Thread Count Not Incrementing

Hi,

I'm running a test using a remote instance of jmeter.  I don't see the thread count incrementing in the UI though.  It just says 0/0.  Do I need to change a config setting somewhere?

Thanks...Rob

Re: Thread Count Not Incrementing

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Generate_Summary_Results