Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Nick Bryan <ni...@unit3d.tv> on 2015/05/14 16:34:34 UTC

spring-ws component 2.15.2

Hi,
Trying to use spring-ws as a web service client and set up the following very simple route based on the component doc

public void configure() {

    String dataRequest = "<ns1:GetWeather xmlns:ns1='http://www.webservicex.com'>" +
            "  <ns1:CityName>London</ns1:CityName>" +
            "  <ns1:CountryName>England</ns1:CountryName>" +
            "</ns1:GetWeather>";

    ProducerTemplate template = getContext().createProducerTemplate();

    from("direct:example")
            .to("spring-ws:http://www.webservicex.com/globalweather.asmx");

    template.requestBody("direct:example", dataRequest);
}

When I run it I'm getting the error -  No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint[direct://example]

Any pointers as to what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks
Nick

Re: spring-ws component 2.15.2

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The configure method of RouteBuilder is only for setting up the Camel
routes. All the code with the producer template et all should be done
someplace else.
http://camel.apache.org/walk-through-an-example.html

--
Claus Ibsen