Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com> on 2004/01/28 22:02:36 UTC

[discovery] site update

The discovery site still had ApacheCon references - Updated with the new
L+F.

Who did the redirects for beanutils?  We might want to do similar for
discovery.

Tim

Re: [discovery] site update

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
hi tim

all i did was remove the xml file from xdocs and handcraft a html
document in docs. this is really intended to help folks who link to the
old url and i hope to commit and regenerate (at least some of) the
mavenized sites with the new beanutils url soon.

- robert