Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Aled Sage <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/01 11:45:16 UTC

Re: Is there any difference between jclouds swift client and phython swiftclient?

Hi Naga,

First quick sanity check: is jclouds wire logging etc all turned off?

Can you share your jclouds test class?
Is your test just doing puts or also gets - on the same blob or
different blob names? Or are you also deleting the blob (as recommended
in [1])?
What size is each blob?

Do you know what was maxing out in jclouds? Was your CPU at 100%?

I hacked together a quick test but am currently network-bound so
couldn't get above about 45 per second.

Aled