Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "wmike1987@gmail.com" <wm...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/06 17:33:46 UTC

AjaxEditableMultiLineLabel, adding attributes to its generated markup

Hi,

I've got a AjaxEditableMultiLineLabel. This component generates a span tag
which wraps a <p> which contains the text for the text box. I want to add
"display: inline" to this <p> tag. I'm aware of AttributeModifier,
SimpleAttributeModifier, etc, but I don't understand how to "reach" the <p>
tag in order to be able to add stuff to it.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: AjaxEditableMultiLineLabel, adding attributes to its generated markup

Posted by "wmike1987@gmail.com" <wm...@gmail.com>.
perfect, thank you

Re: AjaxEditableMultiLineLabel, adding attributes to its generated markup

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
use normal css selectors

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 5:33 PM, wmike1987@gmail.com <wm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a AjaxEditableMultiLineLabel. This component generates a span tag
> which wraps a <p> which contains the text for the text box. I want to add
> "display: inline" to this <p> tag. I'm aware of AttributeModifier,
> SimpleAttributeModifier, etc, but I don't understand how to "reach" the <p>
> tag in order to be able to add stuff to it.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend