Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Borut Bolčina <bo...@najdi.si> on 2007/03/12 13:57:38 UTC

Maven 2 Cayenne artifact

Hello,

at http://cayenne.apache.org/download.html there is

Cayenne 2.0:

    * groupId: org.apache.cayenne
    * artifactId: cayenne, cayenne-nodeps and cayenne-client-nodeps

but there is no artifact cayenne at ibiblio or any mirrors, just
cayenne-nodeps, cayenne-modeler and cayenne-client-nodeps.

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/cayenne/

Please correct this info or upload cayenne artifact to ibiblio.

Cheers,
Borut

Re: Maven 2 Cayenne artifact

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Good catch. I fixed it. Should be published to the site within an hour.

Thanks
Andrus