Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Phil Shaheen <ps...@trion.com> on 1997/09/09 23:30:07 UTC

os-hpux/1109: shmctl: Invalid argument httpd: Could not set segment #xxxx

>Number:         1109
>Category:       os-hpux
>Synopsis:       shmctl: Invalid argument     httpd: Could not set segment #xxxx
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
This is a similar problem to Bug Report#536

#536 resolution suggested to try a different user other then nobody.  I did this
and it did not work.  Any ideas ?
I am running the server on port 8080 if your interested.

It works just find under HPUX 10.10
>How-To-Repeat:
Create a user and start it up.
../src/httpd -f ../conf/httpd.conf
>Fix:
I will try to run it as root temporarily