Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@wso2.com> on 2010/05/01 02:14:04 UTC

Does anybody work on perl clients ?

I see that in your TODO list [1], you have listed writing perl clients as
one of the new features that you'd like to see. I'd like to know if anybody
work on this? If not I can come with a proposal to add that support.

Rajika

[1] - http://qpid.apache.org/looking-to-pitch-in.html

--
http://rajikak.blogspot.com/

Re: Does anybody work on perl clients ?

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@wso2.com>.
Thanks Gordon.

Rajika

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@wso2.com>.
On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 05/01/2010 01:14 AM, Rajika Kumarasiri wrote:
>
>> I see that in your TODO list [1], you have listed writing perl clients as
>> one of the new features that you'd like to see. I'd like to know if
>> anybody
>> work on this? If not I can come with a proposal to add that support.
>>

> Hi Rajika,

hi,
See my comments in line.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.