Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by chai qiaozi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/05 05:23:45 UTC

who could tell me the equation of the scoring in detail? i'm confused about two days

hello everyone,
   I'm a newer to lucence.
   I want to know the scoring algorithm in lucence. but  there are
many different explations aobut it, who may give me the scoring
equation in detail please?
   thank you in advance!

Re: who could tell me the equation of the scoring in detail? i'm confused about two days

Posted by ms...@aol.com.
Your site is down...but I would also liek to read that doc.

Posted by jian chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,