Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/02/19 05:29:50 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Flex 4.9.1 RC3

Hi,

So far on OSX I've:
1. checked the md5 hashes and that the files are correctly signed - all good.
2. src compiles with an ant build.
3. run ant framework-rsls and ant other.locales.
4. Run makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh to create an SDK that FB can use.
5. Set up a largish project to use this SDK and check that it runs correctly.
6. Tested several locales via -locale compiler switch.

I'm not run the full mustella tests (check in tests pass) or tested a complex AIR or mobile app or tested the above steps on windows, so if another committer can help out there that would be appreciated.

I did find one Flex Unit issue in that it's missing some of the new locales that the Apache Flex SDK now has, but that was the same for the 4.9.0 release.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex 4.9.1 RC3

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

it's a Flex Builder integrated Flex Unit issue not a Flex Unit issue as such. Will see if I can find a way to fix it.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Are you running the mustella tests in release4.9?  I don't think I updated
baselines in develop.  We'll do a big sync at the end.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex 4.9.1 RC3

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
> For LangPacks/Japanese, double-check your setup again.  I noticed the
bad.png has a square '.' but the baselines have a round '.' at the end of
the string

My setup is ok, I guess it's more a problem with the font not taken in
account.

if I remove

@font-face {
        src: url("../../../../Assets/Fonts/Droid/DroidSansFallback.ttf");
        fontFamily: EmbeddedFont;
            embedAsCFF: false;
        }

from LangPackApp.mxml, I obtain the same bad png.

-Fred

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex 4.9.1 RC3

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex 4.9.1 RC3

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex 4.9.1 RC3

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Started...

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

> I did find one Flex Unit issue in that it's missing some of the new
> locales that the Apache Flex SDK now has, but that was the same for the
> 4.9.0 release.

Are you talking about apache rb ? experimental rb or another one ?

If it's one of the 2 firsts, I had the same problem mavenizing the sdk on
the dev branch, so I duplicated their rb, en_US duplication for the
experimental + fr_X, en_X + fr_X + empty duplication for apache rb at the
moment.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.