Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vinay Nagrik <vn...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/29 02:46:15 UTC

War file does not deploy

Hello Group,

In my server.xml the appbase is "webapps" and I have copied a mailreader.war
file in "webapps" directory

However the following url does not work in tomcat

localhost:8080/mailreader.war

It says

"The requested resource (/mailreader.war) is not available.

--
Thanks

Nagrik

Re: War file does not deploy

Posted by Vinay Nagrik <vn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot.

Re: War file does not deploy

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
Vinay,

Re: War file does not deploy

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Vinay Nagrik <vn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In my server.xml the appbase is "webapps" and I have copied a
> mailreader.war file in "webapps" directory
>
> However the following url does not work in tomcat
>
> localhost:8080/mailreader.war
>
> It says
>
> "The requested resource (/mailreader.war) is not available.

How familiar are you with Java web application programming?

Dave