Posted to users@camel.apache.org by alder <ma...@t-systems.com> on 2014/04/01 14:50:30 UTC

Using quartz2 on a oracle cluster

Hi there,

I was building up an camel based application using the quartz2 component,
which is running on a Websphere-cluster using a oracle db as jobstore.
Things are fine as long my application is not stopped on one server, when I
do so, the status of my app is set to "paused" though the other cluster
member is still running. Afterwards the status remains.

I think this bug is the reason for this behaviour:
Is there any workaround untill this bug will be resolved ?
Do you already know when this bug will be resolved ?

Many thanks for any helping hints...

Best regards
Maro

Re: Using quartz2 on a oracle cluster

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I will take a look at this issue when I get some time tomorrow.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com