Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by chitrakala ramanujam <ne...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/04/17 17:16:44 UTC

Problem with checkout with Guest

Hi all,

  When i am doing checkout without login (i.e as anonymous user) the following error thrown by the system.

 "You dont have permission to create the Postal Address" or
  "User Authorization is required to create the Postal Address"

I cant find the from where the problem starts. Can anyone of help me this.

Thanks a lot.

Chitrakala. R

Re: Problem with checkout with Guest

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@adititechlabs.com>.
Hi Chitrakala ,

I have tried "Checkout" & "Quick Checkout" for anonymous user.
It worked fine for me.

Which 'svn rev' are you using ??

Please try the latest revision demo from the following link :
http://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ecommerce/control/main

If I remember correct this error has been patched before few days so please
do "svn update" and try once again.

--
Thanks & Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya