Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vishal Garg <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/19 15:41:54 UTC

Contribute to Ignite

Hi guys,
I would to contribute to ignite. I looked at one of the JIRA's at

https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community.html

Wanted to see if I am could assign myself IGNITE-429 (Kafka streaming).

Looking forward to be part of the community

Thank you
Vishal Garg

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Contribute to Ignite

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Yes, I've gave you karma a couple of hours ago. thanks!

Re: Contribute to Ignite

Posted by Vishal Garg <ga...@gmail.com>.
Konstantin Boudnik,

Re: Contribute to Ignite