Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2010/03/01 08:43:34 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Tomcat Connectors 1.2.30

On 02/28/2010 11:18 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:
> On 27.02.2010 12:14, Mladen Turk wrote:
>> Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.30 is:
>>
>> [X] Stable - no major issues, no regressions
>> [ ] Beta - at least one significant issue -- tell us what it is
>> [ ] Alpha - multiple significant issues -- tell us what they are
>
> Thanks for RMing and producing the Windows binaries.
>
> A couple of test result, none of them showstoppers:
>
> 1) Logging Performance on ISAPI/Windows
>

> As said: not a problem as lng as we have usual operation.

But now there should be no problems with cross worker
logging content for IIS6+.

> 5) ISAPI build
>
> MS VC does support cross compilation, e.g. preparing bins for AMD64 or
> IA64 on a 32 Bit environment.

???
I'm building on win32 box.
You have done something wrong with setting the environment.
Use the Server 2003 SDK then
SetEnv.cmd /XP64 /RETAIL
nmake -f Makefile.amd64
and
SetEnv.cmd /SRV64 /RETAIL
nmake -f Makefile.ia64

> The 2010 news page is only part of the main menu, but missing from the
> menus on the other pages (various project.xml files). The index and 2010
> news page still refer to 1.2.29 as being released.

Right, I cannot say in 1.2.30 it was released before releasing it.

Thanks for thorough testing

Regards
--
^TM