Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2012/08/16 00:46:43 UTC

Graduation

Hey All -
Just an FYI, the board voted unanimously to allow us to graduate. I will push forward with the various tasks in the next week.
Congrats to everyone who has helped us get this far -
~Prescott

RE: Graduation

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
https://blogs.apache.org/lucenenet/entry/apache_lucene_net_graduates (sorry I'm not a great speech writer)
This should update to our main page at some point (I can't remember how that update happens). I also don't remember how to access the twitter feed, but we should definitely post there and probably link back to the blog post.
~P

Re: Graduation

Posted by Christopher Currens <cu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Graduation

Posted by Simone Chiaretta <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Graduation

Posted by Michael Herndon <mh...@wickedsoftware.net>.
can we post this on twitter?

RE: Graduation

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
I don't think we have 2.9.4g on Nuget at the moment. We should probably consider doing that, but we don't have any new binaries. So what you're using is what you're going to stick with probably.

RE: Graduation

Posted by Todd Carrico <To...@match.com>.

RE: Graduation

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.