Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Arjun Dhar <dh...@yahoo.com> on 2010/11/25 12:49:01 UTC

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/wicket/util/lang/WicketObjects

Hi,
 I'm on wicket (core & extension) 1.4.12  & (Wicket Spring & IOC 1.5-M1).

On the following scenario I get the error trace :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/wicket/util/lang/WicketObjects
        at
org.apache.wicket.spring.SpringBeanLocator.getBeanType(SpringBeanLocator.java:222)
        at
org.apache.wicket.spring.SpringBeanLocator.locateProxyTarget(SpringBeanLocator.java:243)
        at
org.apache.wicket.proxy.LazyInitProxyFactory$CGLibInterceptor.intercept(LazyInitProxyFactory.java:317)
        at
WICKET_com.neurosys.pms.site.wicket.model.ProductSortableDataProvider$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$b2f1a79d.detach(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.wicket.markup.repeater.data.DataViewBase.onDetach(DataViewBase.java:150)
        at
org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.data.grid.AbstractDataGridView.onDetach(AbstractDataGridView.java:159)
        at org.apache.wicket.Component.detach(Component.java:1221)
        at
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.detachChildren(MarkupContainer.java:1680)
        at org.apache.wicket.Component.detach(Component.java:1243)
        at
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.detachChildren(MarkupContainer.java:1680)
        at org.apache.wicket.Component.detach(Component.java:1243)
        at
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.detachChildren(MarkupContainer.java:1680)
        at org.apache.wicket.Component.detach(Component.java:1243)
        at
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.detachChildren(MarkupContainer.java:1680)
        at org.apache.wicket.Component.detach(Component.java:1243)
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.PageRequestTarget.detach(PageRequestTarget.java:80)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.detach(RequestCycle.java:1122)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1462)

I have a DataTree, (mentioned in
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Ajax-Panel-Update-td3057421.html
- Ajax Panel Update). On clicking a node, it refreshes an adjacent Panel
(Lets call it PRODUCT LISTING).

On that Adjacent panel, when I click on an entry It create a popup using
pseudo-code :

    	Link link = new BookmarkablePageLink (id, productDetails.class,
params);
    	link.setPopupSettings(<PopupSettings Object>);

On "onInitialize" of the panel PRODUCT LISTING ; uses a DataProvider that
detaches. It is here where this exception gets generates. As is evident from
the Trace.

I found that "org/apache/wicket/util/lang/WicketObjects" is not there in any
of the Wicket/Wicket-Spring JAR's I have. Any clues on this?

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/wicket/util/lang/WicketObjects

Posted by Arjun Dhar <dh...@yahoo.com>.
Oh! ..Coz I'm silly to have assumed that the Spring+IOC versioning was
somehow independent of Wicket Core+Extensions and until now it never bit me.

Thanks for pointing it out :)

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/wicket/util/lang/WicketObjects

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Why do you mix versions of libraries ?!
Stick with either 1.4.12 or 1.5-M1 (even better 1.5-M3)