Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2014/09/19 12:00:33 UTC

[INFO] Migration from svn to git

We're moving the codebase from svn to git.

This will happen when the Apache infrastructure has time, though it is a
well-worn path these days [1].

The codebase will continue to be mirrored to github - if you use that
version, you should see very little should change.

The request is

As the process proceeds, svn goes read-only, gets copied to the Apache
git repos, we check it and then the Apache git repo becomes writable to
committers.

	Andy

[1]
The status of Apache service can be found at:

   http://status.apache.org/

and looking at the commit activity, git is more active than svn at the
moment.

Re: [INFO] Migration from svn to git

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Done!

The code is at:

Github-hosted, browsable mirror, github pull requests:

   https://github.com/apache/jena/

Apache-based mirror, origin of external mirrors,
nice URL, no nice browser.

   http://git.apache.org/jena.git

Apache-hosted master, default git browser, standard git pull-requests:

   https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/jena.git

	Andy