Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by thilina madu <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/15 07:47:24 UTC

problem in getting WSDL

Hi all,

  1. I don't know how to take the WSDL from the myself written service.

  2. I deployed my ...... .aar file in the services folder.That service is working nicley
  with java client.But now I want access that from .NET client to do  that I want to take
  wsdl.
  when I (brows by using thius http:// localhost:8080/axis2 )go serrvice link that show all
  the method my services.but once I go to the link corresponding to the service then
  it giev XML document telling WSDL is not available.
  Why like that.

  If you know any method to take WSDL onceafter deploying the service in axis2 .please send me .
  Any kind of response is higly appreciated

  3.How can I make a java or .Net proxy to achve interopoerability.

  madushan thilina

Yahoo! Shopping

Re: problem in getting WSDL

Posted by Dong Liu <ed...@gmail.com>.