Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by jubha mayala <ba...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/04 08:31:00 UTC

Re: [Mifos-users] First Time setup unable to login on MifosX

Hello Juan,
The default password for MifosX is password, while username is mifos
If that wont work then there will be an issue in your mysql may be it is
not running.

Posted by Scott Dunbar <sc...@xigole.com.INVALID>.
Juan,
Please try to go to https://localhost:8443 before you try to log into
Fineract.  You will get a certificate error - you must accept that
certificate before you will be able to log in.  Once you've accepted the
certificate go back to the Mifos login page and you should be fine.

--
Scott Dunbar
Cell: 303 667 6343

Re: [Mifos-users] First Time setup unable to login on MifosX

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Hi Juan,

I really appreciate your effort in getting mifos installed on your own and
you have almost got it right, i guess your stuck because of some minor
Setup issue.
I would be happy to take a look at your setup and help you out with that.

Please get in touch with me on skype(handle ID is my signature) we can
schedule a call at your convenience and get it fixed.

On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 at 9:50 PM Juan Manuel Hernández <fd...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I reinstalled Mifos X (
> https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/74711072/Mifos+X+Installation+on+Linux+-+Ubuntu+Server
> <https://www.freelancer.com/users/l.php?url=https:%2F%2Fmifosforge.jira.com%2Fwiki%2Fspaces%2Fdocs%2Fpages%2F74711072%2FMifos%2BX%2BInstallation%2Bon%2BLinux%2B-%2BUbuntu%2BServer&sig=246dc42048f91027cd4ecc1899c2891cd2c56dad1f3279f59b7b4e57cfad3bbc>)
> with the correct MySql data and it still doesn't work ("Couldn't connect
> to server. Make sure you are using correct settings.").
>
> Username: Root
> Password: mysql
>
> Help please.
>
> El jue., 4 jun. 2020 a las 14:45, Henry Ogbu (<he...@gmail.com>)
> escribió:
>
>> Hi Juan,
>>
>> I won't know this as I didn't install the system.
>>
>> Ask the person who setup the server but I am wondering how you were able
>> to setup mifos x without accessing the mysql database.
>>

>> On Thu, 4 Jun 2020, 12:40 pm Juan Manuel Hernández, <
>> fdominikana@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Henry.
>>>
>>> Thanks you. What is the database directory on my VPS?

Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019636073
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

Re: [Mifos-users] First Time setup unable to login on MifosX

Posted by Juan Manuel Hernández <fd...@gmail.com>.
I reinstalled Mifos X (

Posted by Henry Ogbu <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Juan,

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 9:53 AM Juan Manuel Hernández <fd...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Jubha Mayala,
>
> How can I repair this problem?
>

> El jue., 4 jun. 2020 a las 10:34, jubha mayala (<ba...@gmail.com>)
> escribió:
>
>> Hello Juan,
>> The default password for MifosX is password, while username is mifos
>> If that wont work then there will be an issue in your mysql may be it is
>> not running.
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 11:22 PM Juan Manuel Hernández <
>> fdominikana@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>> I configured MifosX for the first time on a VPS. Everything went well.
>>> Now I don’t the password to login. Do you guys know the first time password
>>> for the user “mifos”?
>>>
>>> I tried all default passwords and nothing worked.
>>>
>>> Please help me and thanks.
>>>
>>> Thanks.

Best regards,

Re: [Mifos-users] First Time setup unable to login on MifosX

Posted by Juan Manuel Hernández <fd...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jubha Mayala,