Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Chappell, Simon P" <Si...@landsend.com> on 2003/09/16 16:57:38 UTC

[OT] RE: Application.properties

That's all? I bet Mark does twice that in his lunch breaks! ;-)

I'd help, but I'm too busy drooling over the upgraded 15" Mac PowerBooks.

<snip>

RE: [OT] RE: Application.properties

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
ooo A p****** contest! Can I play? ;-)

Done 28 hours this week and its only Tuesday (well for another half hour it
is anyhow).
Did 79 Last week, but only because I was slack and took Sunday off. <sigh/>

(Could be worse. Was doing 100+s this time last year)