Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Kasper Hansen <my...@zizi.dk> on 2006/03/08 09:51:29 UTC

HashMap with another property value binding?

Hi,

I got this JSF page and I like to use a Map and property together.

I do this, but it doesn't work:

<h:outputText
value="#{showPlayer.serieDisplay['#{showPlayer.player.serie}']}" />

The method getSerieDisplay() returns a Map (String, String) and the
getSerie() (Player Object) returns a String

How do I write it?

RE: HashMap with another property value binding?

Posted by Frank Felix Debatin <ff...@gmx.net>.
this should do it:

value="#{showPlayer.serieDisplay[showPlayer.player.serie]}"

  _____