Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Xhelas <xh...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/04/20 01:38:08 UTC

Re: Good practice for temporary resource reference

Well, nobody has the same probelm as me? Is that a stupid question?

Posted by Xhelas <xh...@yahoo.fr>.
Yes it could. I figured out to override newSessionStore in the application to
have control over the undbind session call. I would have then remove the
request references registred in the session during its life time at this
time. I beleive that I have to remove my ResourceReference from the
SharedResources of the application.
I don't know if it it the correct way to do this. I found it by browsing the
wicket source code (thanks it is open source).

Anyone has tried to do something like that?

Regards

Alexandre

Posted by Scott Swank <sc...@gmail.com>.