Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com> on 2013/11/02 01:10:32 UTC

Marvin deploy failed on master

Hi there,

Mavin deployment failed on master,

localhost:devcloud minc$ python ../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py -i min_xenvm_sec2.cfg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 19, in <module>
    import configGenerator
  File "/Users/minc/dev/cloud-asf/tools/marvin/marvin/configGenerator.py", line 22, in <module>
    from marvin.codes import *
ImportError: No module named codes

This seems related to recent commit 0b617a13fdf3b8108c2fd940e982b2e58bf9c3e7.
Anybody else encountered the similar issue?

Thanks
-min

Re: Marvin deploy failed on master

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Ran into this as well. Is it something we need to put into the mvn
install of the tools?

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.