Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 10:15:45 UTC

[classlib][beans]Excluded tests for beans module.

Hi, all:
     I am looking at the testcases for beans module and I found that there
are a lot of testcases excluded. Is there any special reason that these
testcases are excluded? I have found several test failures but I think they
should be fixed, for example, the serialization problem and the
compatibility between sun and harmony.
    I would like to look at these testcases and any volunteer?

Good luck!
--
Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: [classlib][beans]Excluded tests for beans module.

Posted by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com>.
OK.:)

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.
I'd also prefer digit for the same reason

Thanks,
Mikhail

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Varlamov <al...@gmail.com>.