Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Adam Chesney <ad...@multicom.co.uk> on 2005/06/24 15:10:00 UTC

OT: Patched Jetty Launcher required

Hi,

Apologies for the off-topicness of this post but I don't know where else to
ask this question.

Please could someone send me a patched version of Jetty Launcher that solves
the logging configuration issue?

The issue is that with the released version I cannot change any logging
settings because they get overriden by the plugin.

Cheers,

Adam Chesney
Senior Architect
Multicom Products Ltd

Tel:   (+44) 117 908 1254 (Direct)
Mobile (+44) 7780 962 961
email: adam@multicom.co.uk

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential.
and may be unlawful.

Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any
virus, or any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into
which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is
accepted by Multicom Products Limited for any loss or damage arising in any
way from receipt or use thereof.

Re: OT: Patched Jetty Launcher required

Posted by Adam Chesney <ad...@multicom.co.uk>.
Hi Geoff,

This issue is already logged as:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1203639&group_id=118870&atid=682377

Although I do remember reading that someone had patched it locally to fix
the issue... although I have no idea who it was, or what the fix was.

Cheers,

Adam.

oops, sent that before I pasted the link...

Geoff

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.