Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2006/08/13 14:34:47 UTC

Adding libraries to a module (was Re: svn commit: r428447)

El jue, 03-08-2006 a las 16:15 -0400, Doug Chestnut escribió:
> Hi Thorsten,
> This looks very cool indeed, can't wait to try it out.
>
> I am getting this error when trying to build:
>
> Compiling 1 source file to
> C:\src\lenya-1.4.x\build\lenya\modules\org.apache.lenya.modules.properties\java\classes
> C:\src\lenya-1.4.x\src\modules-core\properties\java\src\org\apache\lenya\cms\cocoon\components\modules\input\PropertiesModule.java:44:
> package org.apache.forrest.conf does not exist
> import org.apache.forrest.conf.AntProperties;
>
> Do we need to add a forrest library to the module?

Actually I did try now to add a lib dir to the properties modules. I
wanted to add a generator I wrote in forrest as jar to the module.

What happens is that the jar get copied to
build/lenya/webapp/lenya/modules/properties/lib but not to
build/lenya/webapp/WEB-INF like they should.

I reckon I need to look into modules-build.xml to change this.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: Adding libraries to a module (was Re: svn commit: r428447)

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El dom, 13-08-2006 a las 14:58 +0200, Andreas Hartmann escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > El jue, 03-08-2006 a las 16:15 -0400, Doug Chestnut escribió:
> >> Hi Thorsten,
> >> This looks very cool indeed, can't wait to try it out.
> >>
> >> I am getting this error when trying to build:
> >>
> >> Compiling 1 source file to
> >> C:\src\lenya-1.4.x\build\lenya\modules\org.apache.lenya.modules.properties\java\classes
> >> C:\src\lenya-1.4.x\src\modules-core\properties\java\src\org\apache\lenya\cms\cocoon\components\modules\input\PropertiesModule.java:44:
> >> package org.apache.forrest.conf does not exist
> >> import org.apache.forrest.conf.AntProperties;
> >>
> >> Do we need to add a forrest library to the module?
> >
> > Actually I did try now to add a lib dir to the properties modules. I
> > wanted to add a generator I wrote in forrest as jar to the module.
> >
> > What happens is that the jar get copied to
> > build/lenya/webapp/lenya/modules/properties/lib but not to
> > build/lenya/webapp/WEB-INF like they should.
> >
> > I reckon I need to look into modules-build.xml to change this.
>
> Did you put it in properties/java/lib?

Yeah, finally I found out by reading modules-build.xml and it works just
fine.

I tried first with properties/lib but it needs in the path Andreas just
pointed out.

Will commit now.

Thanks Andreas for your quick reply.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> El jue, 03-08-2006 a las 16:15 -0400, Doug Chestnut escribió:
>> Hi Thorsten,
>> This looks very cool indeed, can't wait to try it out.
>>
>> I am getting this error when trying to build:
>>
>> Compiling 1 source file to
>> C:\src\lenya-1.4.x\build\lenya\modules\org.apache.lenya.modules.properties\java\classes
>> C:\src\lenya-1.4.x\src\modules-core\properties\java\src\org\apache\lenya\cms\cocoon\components\modules\input\PropertiesModule.java:44:
>> package org.apache.forrest.conf does not exist
>> import org.apache.forrest.conf.AntProperties;
>>
>> Do we need to add a forrest library to the module?
>
> Actually I did try now to add a lib dir to the properties modules. I
> wanted to add a generator I wrote in forrest as jar to the module.
>
> What happens is that the jar get copied to
> build/lenya/webapp/lenya/modules/properties/lib but not to
> build/lenya/webapp/WEB-INF like they should.
>
> I reckon I need to look into modules-build.xml to change this.

Did you put it in properties/java/lib?

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann