Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rahul Chd <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/23 14:54:36 UTC

Configure TomCat for Virtual Hosts in Windows 2000 Server

hi,

I have Tomcat 4.0.4 on W2K, IIS 5 and J2SEE.

Could anyone tell me how to configure the system
so that various virtual hosts on my server can run
.jsp etc. from within their directories.

Please explain in detail with full example, related
urls,  as I don't have much experience in JSP, TomCat
etc.

I announce FREE hosting on W2K with SQL Server 2K for
1 year to the person who solves my problem.

rgds,

Rahul.

Re: Configure TomCat for Virtual Hosts in Windows 2000 Server

Posted by George Hester <he...@hotmail.com>.
And to finish it off so that you can type in something like
http://localhost/myjsp.jsp

Add this to the bottom of uriworkermap.properties:

/=$(default.worker)
/*=$(default.worker)

Of course using the link I gave you earlier.

Now where's my free web hosting using SQL 2000?  LOL.

--
George Hester

Posted by Martin <vi...@mindspring.com>.
What about adding them on linux/unix systems??

Posted by George Hester <he...@hotmail.com>.