Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2021/12/21 18:29:36 UTC

[DISCUSS] [VOTE] Release Apache Log4j 2.3.1-rc1 for Java 6

I have installed Java 6 in an Ubuntu VM and created a simple all that just logs Hello, world!.  I had no problem running it in Java 6 with the 2.3.1 api and core jars.

Remko, if you want to do a screen share I’d be happy to demo it.

Ralph

Re: [DISCUSS] [VOTE] Release Apache Log4j 2.3.1-rc1 for Java 6

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I will report on the build I started before I left the house, but I won't
be back for an hour or two.

Gary