Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl> on 2014/08/06 14:39:02 UTC

branch hotfix/coverity-fixes

Heya,

How about we name the branches for coverity fixes after the relevant CID?  Something like /hotfix/CID-xxxxxx.  That would make it very easy for everyone to track which coverity fixes are tracked where and who is working on which CID.

The name hotfix coverity fix is a bit too generic and will probably not help developers pinpoint where an issue was introduced.

Cheers,

Hugo

Re: branch hotfix/coverity-fixes

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
actually, I was planning to delete this branch after the fix passes build
and is committed to master. it has 3 or 4 coverity fixes in it.

--
~Rajani

Re: branch hotfix/coverity-fixes

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.