Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Annette Cass <an...@duke.edu> on 2006/02/08 15:41:18 UTC

Problem - Maven plugin

Gentlemen,

I tried to post this on Jira (Re: Maven 2.x Release Plugin).

webTest's most recent build is: Release class = 1.7, build number = R_1167

I would VERY MUCH appreciate it if you could get the most recent version
to allow downloading from your site
(http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net).

They responded that this is not a Maven 2.x Release Plugin issue. Can you
tell me who I should contact to request this?

Thanks.

Annette Cass

***********************************
Annette Cass, PMP
Duke Clinical Research Institute
I.T. Dept.

E-mail: Annette.Cass@duke.edu
Phone: 919-668-8720

If you are what you eat, a visit to North Carolina
could make you a very interesting person.
   -- N.C. Travel Dept. advertisement

Re: Problem - Maven plugin

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
Please see: