Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Denis Signoretto <de...@intesys.it> on 2013/09/06 13:08:24 UTC

Syncope and JVM 1.7

Hi,

I'm running Syncope on 1.6 Oracle/Sun JVM.

Do you know if is there any issue running Syncope on Oracle JVM 1.7 ?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Denis.

Do you think it could be useful write a wiki page with software requirements and/or supported
JVM, Databases and Application Server?

Re: Syncope and JVM 1.7

Posted by Massimiliano Perrone <ma...@tirasa.net>.
On 06/09/2013 13:08, Denis Signoretto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running Syncope on 1.6 Oracle/Sun JVM.
>
> Do you know if is there any issue running Syncope on Oracle JVM 1.7 ?

Hi Denis, there isn't any with Oracle JVM 1.7, vai tranquillo :)

Massi

--
Massimiliano Perrone
Tel +39 393 9121310

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~massi/

"L'apprendere molte cose non insegna l'intelligenza"
(Eraclito)