Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Simon Raveh <sr...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/17 00:50:45 UTC

Calendar component

Hi,

I need to integrate calendar functionality into my app to display events.
Does anybody know where can I get such a component.

Thanks,
Simon

Re: Calendar component

Posted by Fred Janon <fj...@gmail.com>.
The Yahoo Library has one, independent of any framework. I used it myself
and wrote a wrapper around it to have only 2 lines of code in my HTML page.

http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/calendar/

Re: Calendar component

Posted by Ed Ross <ed...@gmail.com>.

--