Posted to repository@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/11 22:37:10 UTC

[Nexus] Problem with finishing Commons Net snapshot upload

I've successfully uploaded most of a Commons Net snapshot release [1],
but the process fails at the end:

[INFO] Error installing artifact's metadata: Error while deploying
metadata: Authorization failed: Access denied to: htt
ps://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/commons-net/commons-net/maven-metadata.xml

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/commons-net/commons-net/2.2-SNAPSHOT/

Looks like the repo has not been fully configured?

Re: [Nexus] Problem with finishing Commons Net snapshot upload

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes, OK now, thanks.

Posted by Brian Demers <bd...@sonatype.com>.
Should be find now