Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Hao Ren <in...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/20 09:37:16 UTC

Zeppelin 0.8.0 can not work with Spark 2.4.3

Hi,
I have the following errors when using spark 2.4.3.
It seems that the method has been changed in spark.
I would also like to try 0.9.0-SNAPSHOT to see if things get fixed, but I
can not find any download link: http://archive.apache.org/dist/zeppelin/
Could you please tell me where to download it? Otherwise, I can still build
the branch from the source.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
scala.tools.nsc.interpreter.ILoop.scala$tools$nsc$interpreter$ILoop$$loopPostInit()
at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1786) at
org.apache.zeppelin.spark.BaseSparkScalaInterpreter.callMethod(BaseSparkScalaInterpreter.scala:268)
at
org.apache.zeppelin.spark.BaseSparkScalaInterpreter.callMethod(BaseSparkScalaInterpreter.scala:262)
at
org.apache.zeppelin.spark.SparkScala211Interpreter.open(SparkScala211Interpreter.scala:84)
at
org.apache.zeppelin.spark.NewSparkInterpreter.open(NewSparkInterpreter.java:102)
at
org.apache.zeppelin.spark.SparkInterpreter.open(SparkInterpreter.java:62)
at
org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.LazyOpenInterpreter.open(LazyOpenInterpreter.java:69)
at
org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.remote.RemoteInterpreterServer$InterpretJob.jobRun(RemoteInterpreterServer.java:617)
at org.apache.zeppelin.scheduler.Job.run(Job.java:188) at
org.apache.zeppelin.scheduler.FIFOScheduler$1.run(FIFOScheduler.java:140)

--
Hao Ren

Software Engineer in Machine Learning @ Criteo

Paris, France

Re: Zeppelin 0.8.0 can not work with Spark 2.4.3

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
It's not yet, but it is targeted for 0.9

Pastrana, Rodrigo (RIS-BCT) <Ro...@lexisnexisrisk.com>
于2019年5月20日周一 下午11:40写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

RE: Zeppelin 0.8.0 can not work with Spark 2.4.3

Posted by "Pastrana, Rodrigo (RIS-BCT)" <Ro...@lexisnexisrisk.com>.

---------------------------------------- The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

Re: Zeppelin 0.8.0 can not work with Spark 2.4.3

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang