Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Thierry Boullet <th...@kereval.com> on 2004/03/26 14:04:24 UTC

FTP Upload Test

Hi All,

I am a new user of Jmeter.
I must make FTP Upload tests and apparently JMeter allows only FTP Download tests.
Has anyone found a solution for this kind of test or developed an new sampler for JMeter?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Thierry Boullet

Re: FTP Upload Test

Posted by Michal Kostrzewa <m....@pentacomp.com.pl>.
> Hi All,
>
> I am a new user of Jmeter.
> I must make FTP Upload tests and apparently JMeter allows only FTP Download tests.
> Has anyone found a solution for this kind of test or developed an new sampler for JMeter?

Hi,

I can only confirm, that FTP file upload is not implemented in JMeter
even in CVS version AFAIK. However implementing such a sampler is not so
complicated, look at the sources from dir
src/protocol/ftp/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/ftp/sampler, files
FtpClient.java and FTPSampler.java

best regards,
Michal Kostrzewa