Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/04/06 11:30:11 UTC

OFBiz sites you are proud of

Please send me privately screen shots of any OFBiz sites that you've built that you'd like included in the top scroller on the new ofbiz.apache.org index page.  There are room for a few, but I'd like to have offerings from different providers represented if possible.

You can email me directly at tim.ruppert@hotwaxmedia.com with them and I'll do my best to get them in there.

Cheers,
Tim
--