Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/01/19 02:40:23 UTC

Tamaya site stuck

Hi Infra!

The Tamaya website seems to be stuck.

Prod: http://tamaya.incubator.apache.org/
Staging: http://tamaya.staging.apache.org/

Both myself and Anatole have tried publishing the site, without much luck.
Buildbot seems to be failing, output can be seen here:
https://ci.apache.org/builders/tamaya-site-staging/builds/28/steps/compile/logs/stdio

The purpose of this publish is to get the podling back into compliance with
regards to branding, so its a bit important.

Thanks!

John

Re: Tamaya site stuck

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.