Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/12/03 23:20:40 UTC

[FYI] Fw: [mojo-dev] [ANN] OpenJPA Maven Plugin 1.2 Released

Hi folks!

I've released version 1.2 of the openjpa-maven-plugin.

I will now call a discuss and vote thread over at codehaus to get the ok for moving it over to the OpenJPA project. I will of course further be around to volunteer on the plugin.

LieGrue,
strub