Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Николай Ижиков <ni...@apache.org> on 2022/09/06 06:25:30 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] KIP-864: Support --bootstrap-server in kafka-streams-application-reset

Hello.

Do we still want to make parameter names consistent in tools?
If yes, please, share your feedback on KIP.

Posted by Николай Ижиков <ni...@apache.org>.
Hello, Bill

Please, cast your vote in VOTE thread - https://lists.apache.org/thread/hct5r7lz1n5mnwol56jhf5tlg2qykv5f <https://lists.apache.org/thread/hct5r7lz1n5mnwol56jhf5tlg2qykv5f>

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Николай,

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [DISCUSSION] KIP-864: Support --bootstrap-server in kafka-streams-application-reset

Posted by Николай Ижиков <ni...@apache.org>.
Hello, Guozhang.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Николай,

Re: [DISCUSSION] KIP-865: Support --bootstrap-server in kafka-streams-application-reset

Posted by Николай Ижиков <ni...@apache.org>.
Sure, no problem.

Thread name updated.

Link to KIP - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-865%3A+Support+--bootstrap-server+in+kafka-streams-application-reset <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-865:+Support+--bootstrap-server+in+kafka-streams-application-reset>