Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Louis Burroughs <lb...@aholdusa.com> on 2005/01/04 20:31:22 UTC

Was5 remote deployments

I am trying to set up a build process with Maven running on one box(build
box) talking to a Websphere DeploymentManager box that runs a jacl script
to deploy my application to a cluster.

Do I need to install a full blown instance of Websphere on my build box or
can I pick and choose certain libraries to get wsadmin running?

Louis M. Burroughs III, OCTO

Re: Was5 remote deployments

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:31:22 -0500, Louis Burroughs
<lb...@aholdusa.com> wrote:
> I am trying to set up a build process with Maven running on one box(build
> box) talking to a Websphere DeploymentManager box that runs a jacl script
> to deploy my application to a cluster.
>
> Do I need to install a full blown instance of Websphere on my build box or
> can I pick and choose certain libraries to get wsadmin running?

So the maven/build side is simply running wsadmin?

If so, it's a websphere question rather than a Maven one.

>From what I know, installing an application remotely is not correctly
supported by was5.1 using wsadmin.