Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by shveta08 <sh...@climate.com> on 2016/12/06 05:37:01 UTC

Re-configure guacd to add RDP support

Hello,
I am using Guacamole 0.9.9 and works like a charm. Due to the work I am
doing, the requirement is to build a debian package for the Guacamole Server
without any optional dependencies i.e. RDP, SSH or VNC support. But, after
building the deb, I would want to have the RDP support(will install the
necessary package), however, as guacd wasn't built with it, I am not sure
the best way to approach this.

Essentially, I am asking for a way to configure guacd after its built to
"update  its links or configuration" to make it aware of the support. Is
this possible or do I have to do the configure step again ?