Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by lhp001 <lp...@hsmclothes.com> on 2007/01/05 17:58:40 UTC

Catalog URL got cached

All,
I've tried changing the header logo in Catalog manager but the original
definition got cached somewhere, and it won't change no matter what.  I
tried clearing out the cache in WebTools, restarting the server, but nothing
works.  The code I used was a recent svn release, only 4 weeks ago.  Please
advise how I can get rid of the old reference it's hanging onto.  There was
another post about this but it was from last year, seems like the problem
would have been fixed by now.

http://www.nabble.com/-OFBiz--Dev---product-content-wrapper-caching-tf202965.html#a589687

something, cache clearing mechanism so that we didn't have the