Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2015/04/13 11:47:19 UTC

Any interest in a Flex User Group in Franfurt (Germany)?

Hi,

I just wanted to ask if there would be any interest in establishing a Flex User Group in Frankfurt?

Codecentric just moved into our new Office and we explicitly have a room that is intended for being used for such meetups.

I would love to initiate something like this and help spread the Apache Flex word a little more.

What do you think? Eventually it would be an option to use Google Hangout to allow remote users to join in.

Chris

Re: Any interest in a Flex User Group in Franfurt (Germany)?

Posted by Oliver Wiemer <o....@audiovisuellemedien.de>.
I live near Ulm.

Viele Grüße
Best Regards
Oliver Wiemer

software development

+49 8282 881299-20
+49 174 9977260

Posted by Oliver Wiemer <o....@audiovisuellemedien.de>.
me too.

AW: Any interest in a Flex User Group in Franfurt (Germany)?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ok ... so this looks promissing ...

So I'll check the availability (We have several user groups that we will be hosting). Probably we'll need a few weeks until the infrastructure is in place, but we weren't planning on starting within the next few weeks anyway ;-)

I'll keep you guys posted.

Chris

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by John Cunliffe <ma...@gmail.com>.
In persona.

Posted by Sascha Ahrend <sa...@icloud.com>.
Same as Hans - remote (Munich :).

Posted by Hans Nuecke <hn...@vservu.de>.
Hans: Remote (Munich)

Posted by alain garneau <al...@yahoo.ca>.
Hi,
I am in Frankfurt and would very much like to meet in person. The Google Hangouts is a great idea too.
Alain

Posted by Reto Mehli <rj...@flashwerk.net>.
Me to,
from time to
time!

Reto (Kassel)

I prefer in person, but it depends on my available time.

Re: AW: Any interest in a Flex User Group in Franfurt (Germany)?

Posted by "okrueger@edscha.com" <OK...@edscha.com>.

http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Any-interest-in-a-Flex-User-Group-in-Franfurt-Germany-tp10061p10065.html

-

Re: Any interest in a Flex User Group in Franfurt (Germany)?

Posted by "okrueger@edscha.com" <OK...@edscha.com>.
Sounds interesting!
I'm living and working near cologne. I could imagine to travel a few times a
year to such meetups.

Olaf

Re: Any interest in a Flex User Group in Franfurt (Germany)?

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <an...@redtulp.com>.
+1

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com>.
+1