Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org> on 2005/10/04 06:33:11 UTC

Re: CVS -> SVN Migration Status

Henri, et al,

I believe we are good to go for the migration, with the following changes:

logging-sandbox : Move the existing cvs dirs into a "log4j" subdir.

logging-site : We need the branches and tags moved over from the cvs repo.
Also, please double check the settings on this repo as I could only checkout
using http, not https.  No one else seemed to have this issue, just me.

You had also previously mentioned something about a "core" repo yet to be
converted.  I don't know what that one is.

Let us know what the next steps will be.  With the above, we are ready to go
(finally).

much appreciated,
-Mark

Posted by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Henri.  I will take a look at the new versions tomorrow.

All, please take a look at your respective subproject related repos.  If
there are any issues, now is the time to bring it up.  Otherwise we will do
the conversion as Henri mentions.

thanks,
-Mark

Re: CVS -> SVN Migration Status

Posted by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org>.
Ceki (or anyone), can you shed any light on the logging "core" cvs module?
Have we used it for anything?

-Mark