Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/03/31 05:00:43 UTC

[Jakarta-velocity Wiki] Update of "PoweredByVelocity" by kjsdesigns

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-velocity Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by kjsdesigns:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-velocity/PoweredByVelocity

  ||[http://www.webhelp.com/ www.webhelp.com]||Webhelp is a company that provides distributed call center integration software and services for web and wireless technologies.  WebHelp incorporated Velocity with their ETranscript component, so that events generated in a conference are rendered as MIME email and XML using Velocity templates.||[http://www.webhelp.com WebHelp]||
  ||[http://www.goodwoodinteriors.com www.goodwoodinteriors.com]||Wood furniture factory site.  The static content of this site is generated using Velocity templates, providing the benefit of simple deployment without the overhead of an online servlet container and database with the advantage of Velocity's ease of use for generating data driven content.||[http://www.jawasoft.com P.T.Jawasoft]||
  ||[http://www.freebok.net/ www.freebok.net]||Freebok.net is a free guestbook service that uses Velocity templates for the site. More importantly the guestbook users have the option to create their own Velocity templates to render the layout of their guestbook.||[http://www.freebok.net/ Freebok.net]||
+
+ ||[http://www.studentabc.com/ www.studentabc.com]||Free APA format and MLA format [http://www.studentabc.com/citation_machine citation machine].  Parses visible and hidden html data to automatically generate bibliographic entries.  Built on Velocity/Turbine.||[http://www.solveabc.com www.solveabc.com]||
+
  ||[http://www.studioz.tv/ www.studioz.tv]||StudioZ is an events space in San Francisco where artists of all types can promote their own events. We use Anakia with a custom style.vsl to generate the entire static website XML->HTML in a matter of seconds.||[http://www.whichever.com/ www.whichever.com]||
  ||[http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/ www.cbc.ca/olympics/]||The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's 2002 Winter Olympic website was developed using Velocity.||[http://www.cbc.ca/ Canadian Broadcasting Corporation]||
  ||[http://www.impress.com/ www.IMPRESS.com]||Anakia-generated corporate site for Impress Software AG, producer of integration products and services.||[http://www.impress.com/ Impress Software AG]||