Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/25 00:08:58 UTC

maven-faces-plugin

Hi,

I was playing with maven-faces-plugin of trinidad and faced with a couple of
issues.

I couldn't find any documentation about the usage, goals etc, do I miss
something or is it really not documented?

Also the tag codes it generates have annotations like @override in it, is
the plugin only for java 1.5+?

Cagatay

Re: maven-faces-plugin

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
If you want my opinion, I'd think it is not documented at all. Bruno
has been playing around most with it lately, so you might want to drop
him a mail. Adam should of course also know some stuff on the thing,
but I guess they are all on vacations this long weekend.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: maven-faces-plugin

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
No one?

Re: maven-faces-plugin

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
I agree, we should have a lot more documentation, and
also be deploying a plugins site in general.

Also, yes, the code is written to target Java 5.  All of
the current consumers (MyFaces 1.2 and Trinidad) require
Java 5, so that hasn't been a problem up to this point.

-- Adam

Re: maven-faces-plugin

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I badly needed for such a plugin last week but because of issues like
documentation and java5 stuff, I couldn't use it. Instead I had to create my
own plugin at sourceforge that generates, tld, faces-config, tag files,
facelets taglibs and components. Anyway it'd be great to see the trinidad
faces plugin be documented.

Cheers,

Cagatay

Re: maven-faces-plugin