Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/16 10:24:54 UTC

CWiki (was Re: Tabs or spaces?)

The system is *incredibly* slow to add users. I have added Ruwan and
Andreas. If anyone else wants adding, please post your cwiki userid so
I can add you.

Thanks
Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: CWiki (was Re: Tabs or spaces?)

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Paul. I was able to edit the page and planing to add stuff to it
soon.

Thanks,
Ruwan

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Paul

Can you add me to the cwiki.. user name is "asankha"

asankha

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@skynet.be>.
Thanks.

Andreas