Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/18 15:24:13 UTC

[VOTE] 10.16.1.0 release

Please test-drive the 10.16.1.0 candidate, then vote on whether to
accept it as a Derby release. The candidate lives at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/db/derby/db-derby-10.16.1.0/

The polls close at 5:00 pm California time on Wednesday June 1.

10.16.1.0 is a feature release, described in greater detail here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/DerbyTenSixteenOneRelease

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

Regards,
-Rick

Fwd: [CANCEL VOTE] 10.16.1.0 release

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
FYI

I am cancelling the vote on this release candidate because the links to
pdf versions of the Reference, Security, Admin, and Tuning Guides are
broken in the top level index page of the bin distribution. I will fix
these problems and continue to do more sanity testing before generating
a new release candidate.

[CANCEL VOTE] 10.16.1.0 release

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: [VOTE] 10.16.1.0 release